Lilia´s Paella de Marisco
This recipe is part of a family book of recipes
´Les Receptes de la Lilia´.
Dedicated to our Agnès Lilia, whom never met her great grandmother, Lilia,
but will one day keep her cooking alive.
(Please note that the ingredient list is as Lilia described it.
A handful here, a dash there, so go with the flow and it should turn out just fine)!
- 4 handfuls of rice (arroz de bomba)
- Fish stock (3 ladles per person)
- Selection of seafood: fresh prawns (gambas), muscles (musclos), clams (cloisses), cuttlefish (sepia) (2 large cut into small squares) and white fish (cut into large cubes).
- Vegetables: long green capsicum (finely chopped), ½ red capsicum (finely chopped), 1 onion (finely sliced)
- Tomato puree or 3 large mature tomatoes
- Garlic (few cloves) and a small bunch of parsley with a dash of olive oil mixed into a paste.
- A shot glass of white wine or cognac.
- Bomba paella rice (1 cup per person).
- Salt & Pepper.